Thursday, January 28, 2010

IT'S ALMOST OVER.........!!!

Time is running so fast. I can’t even remember the time when I first enter in this institution. My four years stay in this school which I considered as my second home is just four days if I look back. With just few days more, I’ll be leaving the school with lots of memories, learning’s and lot of fun. But before I will say goodbye, I will spent the remaining days of my high school life happily with my classmates and friends.


Third grading period is over. This grading period is really hard. It’s full of problems but I learned many things. In my subject TLE- ICT, I learned to make a front page for a certain topic. Our topic is all about the language and literature of Vigan City. I learned many things about Vigan City specially its dialects and the literature of it. I’ve known the different pride poet and poetess of the place and discovered their very inspiring and good works. I also learned to design and make our own font page for the language and literature of Vigan.



As I learned these things on this grading period, I also encountered problems but I face it bravely. I find it hard to make our own front page. There are some misunderstandings that happen. Rushing projects and assignments are also the problems I met.



Even though I encountered these problems, I will do my best that these things will not happen again. The last grading period was already started and I make sure that this last grading will be more enjoyable than the last grading.

1 comment: