Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"CHANGE: IT STARTS WITH ME"

Change is constant. Everything in this world undergoes changes. Changes that will make the whole world a better place to live in. We are facing many problems these days so we really need change. But how can we start change?

Change will start with me. We all know that we, the youth, are the key to make the world a better lace to live in. We are the hope of our nation. We are the one responsible to make the changes in this world. I can start the change in myself. I will be a role model to others. I will lead them to make good things in life. I will not just be a good follower but a good leader. I ill lead others to make a cleaner and greener environment by planting trees because our world is in danger nowadays. Many youth today are walking in the wrong path of life. They are using drugs and doing many bad things because of the problems they have. Because of this, I will help them to be in the right path by having seminars, games, and others that will lead them to the right path.

These are the things that I will start. I know that there are many other things that I can change to make the world a better place to live in. According to Dr. Jose Rizal, “The youth are the hope of our nation” and this is so true. So let us now start the CHANGE…….

No comments:

Post a Comment