Friday, February 26, 2010

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE ! ! !

"Go on with yourself and find the right path in your life. . . ! This is a very famous yet an undeniable sententious words of a great man converging the decisive ideas in choosing one's future.

Graduation day is approaching very fast. Finally, we can grasp the fruit of all our sacrifices and hard works. I feel sad and happy. Sad because I will be leaving soon my school which I considered as my second home. Happy because I can now receive my diploma which is the symbol of all the hard works. My four year stay in this institution is just like four days if I look back. I will be leaving the school carrying my happy and woeful memories in my bag pack. My high school days is full of fun because of the company of my friends. They never leave me no matter what happens. Their always with me. I had a lot of experience with them that makes and taught me to be a matured lady.

Graduation means a new chapter in life. Graduation is the preparation to a higher level of education. We all know that education is like a ladder that every step of it corresponds to an accomplishment which bring us to success

No comments:

Post a Comment